Bee venom is made by bees. This is the poison that makes bee stings painful. Bee venom is used to make medicine. Don't confuse bee venom with bee pollen, honey, or royal jelly. Other venoms are derived from related members of the insect order Hymenoptera.
Bee venom is given as a shot for rheumatoid arthritis, nerve pain (neuralgia), multiple sclerosis (MS), reducing the reaction to bee stings in people who are allergic (desensitization) to them (venom immunotherapy), swollen tendons (tendonitis), and muscle conditions such as fibromyositis and enthesitis.
Color:Light yellow powder
Product Name:100% Pure Natural Apitoxin/bee venom for sale
Appearance:Light yellow to brown powder
Test Method:HPLC UV
Shelf life: 24 months
1.Bee venom is used by some as a treatment for rheumatism.
2.Bee. Venom is also used to desensitize people allergic to insect stings.
3.Bee venom therapy can also be delivered in the form of a balm.
4.Bee venom can be found in numerous beauty products.
- Packaging Details
- 1.0kgs/Al-foil bag, 5.0 kgs/Al-foil bag, 25.0 kgs/drum or upon customers' request
- Bee Venom is a neurotoxin and should not be applied to the skin undiluted
- Handle with extreme caution
- Always wear protective gloves and goggles when handling
- Keep out of reach of children and animals
- Avoid usage if you have an allergy to bee stings or bee products
- Full MSDS available upon request